· Li JC, Li HB, Zhao J (2015). An improved equivalent viscoelastic medium method for wave propagation across layered rock masses. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.73(1), pp.62-69.
· Chen X, Li JC, Cai MF, Wu W, Zou Y, Zhao J (2015). Experimental study on wave propagation across a rock joint with rough surface. Rock mechanics and Rock Engineering. 48:2225-2234.
· Li JC, Li HB, Jiao YY, Liu YQ, Xia X, Yu C. (2014). Analysis for oblique wave propagation across filled joints based on thin-layer interface model. Journal of Applied Geophysics. 102:39-46.
· Li JC (2013) Wave propagation across non-linear rock joints based on time-domain recursive method. Geophysical Journal International. 193(2): 970-985
· Li JC, Li HB, Ma GW, Zhou YX. (2013) Assessment of underground tunnel stability to adjacent tunnel explosion. Tunnelling and Underground Space Technology. 35: 227-234.
· Li JC, Li HB, Ma GW, Zhao J. (2012) A Time-domain recursive method to analyze transient wave propagation across rock joints. Geophysical Journal International. 2012,188(2):631-644.
· Li JC, Ma GW, Zhao J (2011). Stress wave interaction with a nonlinear and slippery rock joint. International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.48(3), pp.493-500.
· Li JC, Ma GW, Zhao J (2010). An equivalent viscoelastic model for rock mass with parallel joints. Journal of Geophysical Research, Vol.115(B03305).
· Li JC, Ma GW (2009). Experimental study of stress wave propagation across a filled rock joint, International Journal of Rock Mechanics and Mining Sciences, Vol.46(3), pp.471-478.